- Entrance to the event will be allowed only to individuals who register on time at www.minicon.cz, are approved and pay a registration fee (hereinafter referred to as the "participant").
- The organizers reserve the right to reject the registration approval of any future entrant without giving any reason.
- The data requested during registration is required either in order to fulfil the organizator's obligations or are subject to consent to processing. The consent to processing is approved by the participant by registration for the con. If there is any change in the data provided, the participant is obliged to report these changes to the organizers as soon as possible using the contact form.
- Organizers will use email as one of the main means of communication. The participant is responsible for the accuracy of the email address provided, the ability of the supplied email address to receive mail sent by the registration system or the organizers, and for tracking the incoming email regarding participation in the event.
- If a participant cancels his registration after paying the registration fee, he/she is not entitled to a refund. However, he/she may transfer the registration fee to another participant (see FAQ). By the act of the transfer, all the obligations are transferred to the new participant.
- Participants who are less than 18 years of age at the commencement of the event can not participate.
- These rules are binding on all participants and consent to them is a condition of registration and participation in the event.
- By finishing the registration, the participant agrees that in case of cancellation of the event due to unpredictable events (such as exceptional government regulation), their registration will be moved to next year and their paid registration (along with all its details) will ensure a possibility to participate in the event's alternative date.
- The official languages of the event are Czech and English. Materials and important announcements will be available in Czech and English. Participants are expected to be able to communicate in one of these languages.
- Each participant is obliged to wear their assigned “conbadge” throughout all the interior spaces during the enitre course of the event.
- Organizers are marked with a red lanyard marked ORGATEAM. The security team is marked with a red lanyard with the word SECURITY. If you have a problem, a question, or someone will be bothering or even threatening you, contact any organizer or member of the security team without any delay.
- By participating in the event, the participant gives the organizers consent to use the pictures and videos taken in the publicly accessible areas for the purpose of presenting the event or KRAZ z.s. itself.
- All participants are required to comply with local laws and regulations and to ensure that their actions do not endanger themselves or others in their surroundings. They are also required to obey the instructions of the organizers and members of the security team.
- Participants may not, by their behaviour, noise or other means, interfere with the program or harass other participants.
- Participants are required to ensure the adequacy of their behaviour and attire throughout the whole event. Behaviour and attire, which belongs to the privacy of rooms, must remain inside the rooms.
- It is forbidden to use any illegal substance at the venue of the event.
- Smoking is only permitted outside interior. This also applies to water pipes, electronic cigarettes, cigarettes with heated tobacco technology and other similar devices. Any smoking outside the designated areas is considered to be a particularly serious violation of the rules.
- It is prohibited to bring any firearms, stabbing and cutting weapons of any kind. If you wish to bring a prop or a gun model, you have to consult the orgateam first, which has to confirm your demand. Owner of any gun prop that hasn't been approved by orgateam will be banished from the consite without any compensation.
- Organizers and members of the security team have the right to remove anyone who violates these rules from the premises of the event. In case of particularly serious or repeated violations, the KRAZ z.s. can exclude a participant from attending the event, or in attending some of or all of the future KRAZ z.s. events. In such a case, the participant is not entitled to a refund of the registration fee or a part thereof.
- The decision of the organizer or members of the security team may be appealed to the organizing committee against the decision of the organizer or members of the security team. The decision of the organising committee is final and no further appeal is possible.